Thursday, June 4, 2009

11 Inches

Guys. Its gone. My mop head of hair is gone!
ITS GONE!!!:)
OK here are the pics and I am warning you, I look incredibly older. I haven't decided whether that is a good or bad thing yet.
11 Inches is what she cut off... so don't be too surprised;) 
oh and P.S. the picture quality sucks cause I'm getting these pics off my phone, so bare with me por favor.

BEFORE PICS OF MY HAIR


This pic is on the side, but it looks like that wet
All the way down to my butt ladies and gentlemen







And here are the AFTER pics:)


















These are my Aviators that are my pride and joy at the moment:)


DON'T I LOOK LIKE 24 HERE???
Okay, Leave your comment on my new hair:)




6 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

WOW, I LOVE IT!!! It's amazing how much oler you look! Whoever did it did a great job. You look so dang good bones!

ORT said...

SO darn cute!

MaRea

Anna said...

I love it. :) Super cute.

Angie Thatcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Andy I lOVE it...the cut and style both look so good on you. Look out boys little miss hottie comin through!

TnD said...

Tres chic. I really like it.