Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Panties in a Wad

I cant believe how uptight some people are. Granted, I'm not talking about things like alcohol, drugs, or immoral acts. I'm talking about how much people really are strung and how tightly pulled some peoples internal piano wires are. Its kind of a funny story how I got on this topic. Today in English we had a substitute. She. Was. A. Beast. We were supposed to work on our research papers, which half of mine is already done, and she wouldn't let us use our phones, ipods, or have any water bottles or such. I was like, "Really? Isn't there sub code that requires you NOT to CARE about stuff like that?" Seriously. Then she told us to sit spaced out so that we wouldn't 'disturb' each other, meanwhile she would walk around and ask certain students - the ones that didn't make fun of her - questions about our research topics. These weren't one word answer questions either. They were, "What are your thoughts on the action US government is using in Lybia...?" kinda questions. It makes me a bit crazy to tell you the truth. I am an adult. Legally 18 anyways. And this was ridiculous. Best yet, she chose to stand right over me almost the whole time. I'm kinda done with people like that. But, God loves them and so should I. Doesn't mean I do though! HAHAH! Love, Andie:)

No comments: