Monday, October 24, 2011

Failure = A Way to Find Success

I think I failed my biology test today.
Its okay though, I am only freaking out a little. I'm afraid that I am not freaking out enough though. That is scary.
Sometimes I hate people who learn really easily. But then again, when it is something that I want to learn about I learn it super easy. Example: Nutrition. I love that class. Like legit love that class. Plus I am so damn good at it too. I get the answers right almost always. Its the one class that I work hard at because I love it and want to succeed.
I want to learn how to do that with all of my classes. Not just Nutrition.

10 Things I am Grateful For:
1. Change.
2. My mom.
3. Unpredictable situations.
4. New people.
5. Old friends.
6. Failed tests.
7. Aced tests.
8. Music that makes me dance.
9. Three classes that I have to go to.
10. Tuesdays.

Love you all!

No comments: