Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Little Sidetracked....

I haven't started the wrap bracelets yet.... I know I know, but I have started, and finished, my very first Maxi Dress! Yay!!!

Here are some pictures:




(Normally my boobs look nicer, but since my sunburn was refusing to let me use my real bra, I had to fashion a makeshift strapless one... it was very terrible.)

I love the color, fabric and styling.

Not to brag...  but this dress only took me about 4 hours start (and thats including time to find the fabric) to finish.
You better believe that I am making more:) I am gonna recycle all those old t-shirts that I really don't wear any more into maxi dresses, both short and long!

Here is a link to the place I learned how to make this, I hope you guys like this tutorial too!

http://asmallsnippet.blogspot.com/2011/09/wanna-make-dress.html


Love,
Andie

1 comment:

Erin Estella said...

What a cute cute dress! I was just looking up maxi dresses on blogs! and I found yours! love what you did!
-erin @ erinestellacall.blogspot.com