Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Carpool

While I am sitting here I honestly have to say that Early Morning Seminary absolutely sucks. Its one of those things where you just have to go, but you would rather eat your own toes to get away from it. Its like church when your friends are out of town, or school when everyone is sick. 
But it does help when carpool is always late and I am always sleeping in ;). 
Some say that it will 'build character', but if you know me personally, I think you might agree that I don't need anymore 'character'. Its one of the things that I have an abundance of. Well people I have to go.

Last Minute Thoughts
1. It is only helpful when carpool is late, if your late also.
2. I believe that God sent these boxelder bugs to annoy the crap out of us because we don't listen to him sometimes. 
3. I love all people. I just hate the annoying ones.

LoVe Ya!!!!

No comments: