Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Plans Update

So here is my families plan for Christmas Day and Christmas Eve:

Christmas Eve we will be spending with the Thatchers this year!
- I know! Isn't it exciting?! We haven't in at least 2 years:( But now we are!


Christmas Day my Grandma Prier wants us to come over so we are planning that.

This is interchangeable, but I am pretty sure that we are going to Thatchers Christmas Eve.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I love Christmas, it is the best for me. There is snow and all the things that make you have warm fuzzies in your chest!!! There is just so many things that I love about Christmas! The snowmen, the cooking, the snow:) waking up Christmas morning and watching the little kids eyes light up!


Last Minute Thoughts:
1. I don't know if I am getting a ride up to my house today.
2. If love is true, then its unconditional.
3. Music can make your day!:)
4. I love rice crispies:)
5. the 'i before e' rule is annoying.
6. DECK THE HALLS PEOPLE!
7. Stop complaining about the snow! Cause heaven knows that when July comes with its 107 degree weather, your going to be missing it!

8. Musicians are hot.... ;)
9. 6 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Adam Thatcher???? Hahahaha he's so funny!

Andie Bonze said...

I know! yea he is like my second cousin or something! He is adorable!

Anna said...

Yes he is hillarious haha!