Monday, December 15, 2008

Ten Minutes To Kill

So I have decided that I am either really good or really bad at surprises and there is no way around it.
I CANT WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!
As you may no already, I have gone to one of the best places I could be: Giving Presents.
For me getting a present is a little awkward. All I like to do is give presents. For me, It is like 10 times better than getting presents. But if your so inclined to get me a present, I love money or stuff that you have made yourself.
That is what I am doing this year. I have made Earring Holders, Scrapbook pages and dolls and doll clothes and a random assortment of other stuff.
So if I love you enough, just plan on getting those things lol:)

4 minutes to go.

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. I really really like to be happy:) Being mad just drains me and gives me a head ache.
2. Stomach Ache is not pronounced Stomacha-cha.
3. Woods cross has NO good looking guys.... :(
4. Guys that are shorter than me when they are in High School are really sad to look at.
5. I still have about two minutes to kill.......
6. Baby its cold outside!!!
7. Driving in the snow is stressful.
8. I'm Done.

Love ya!

3 comments:

Anna said...

I love being happy too! :D

rickie lee said...

hey...guess what...white font...and white backround aren't friends. ha ha ha :] !! just kidding. stomache (or whatever) is stomacha-cha. just like japan is jaPAN and knife is KAniffa and jalapnoe is jalapano.ha ha ha ignore my spelling mistakes because i'm sure theres plenty

Anna said...

A.M.