Thursday, January 7, 2010

.:New Years Resolutions:.

No. I'm not going to tell you what my resolutions are cause frankly I dont have any.
Im just trying to get past this year alive and with relatively good grades, but thats the same goal I'll have for the rest of my schooling career.

Oh and getting a car.

Thats a big one.

Another developement (very recent I might add) is that my mom is going back to school full time. She started Monday and shes working hard! Im proud of her that she would go and do the things she wants for once. Choosing to go back to school is a huge decision and Im glad she is choosing to better herself and get the education that she chooses.

Work is fine. Annoying and boring at times but new people are now being hired so we'll see how that works out. Either they'll have the stones to endure it, or they'll drop out of it happy as ever to be out of there.

I have a callus from chopping cilantro last night.... Im not happy about that.

I miss my boys....

During the WHOLE break (I'm not kidding, every day except Christmas Eve, Christmas and Sundays) I hung out with some of the greatest guys. I miss them... and my brother!

I spent almost all of my time with him this break and now I dont see him even half as much as I used to. I'm glad that we have the same friends cause it saves us fights on who'll use the car (if Seth ever gets his Licence let alone his permit!)


Well I gotta go, that was the bell!


Love,
Andie

1 comment:

theadventursofsidandlinda said...

Andie TRI called me the other day wanting to know what to do about the red car that is parked in their yard. Can you tell me what you want to do with it?