Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Fun!!!!!~~~!!!!


Wow, summer is finally here! I am so excited! One of the many things I love about this summer particularly is that it has been jam packed! Like WHAM and everything that I have wanted to do is on my schedule with my friends:) which makes me extremely happy! The first week of summer I went to EFY and it was amazing! I went with my cousin who I love deeply and profoundly! She is definitely my best friend:). 
Then I had some what of a recovery week;). The next week after that I went to my friends cabin from Thurs. to Sat. and it was one of the funnest things I have done! I love all of the friends that went and I cant wait to do it again! Then that Sunday I got back I went to another friends cabin and hung out with her one on one which was way fun:). Today I just got back and I am happy to be home. Its been very busy but that's how I like it!


Last Minute Thoughts:
1. I have said this before but now I take it back: Sunscreen doesn't help one BIT!!! 
2. Swimming is great, shopping is better, but it totally is the best on the boat!
3. Have an appreciation for running water, and don't take it for granted. 

No comments: