Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Friends.... again.

One problem that I have ran into a lot is how my brother and I seem to have some of the same friends. Which that in itself isn't a huge problem but some of the downsides that come into it is that when someone hurts or makes my brother mad, it also makes me mad. It may just be me but when someone is being a freak to my siblings, the rottweiler in me comes out and wants to give that certain someone a piece of my mind. So the latter becomes a problem when again we have the same friends and I get turned on some of my personal friends in the process. This has happened many many times in the past. Sometimes I HAVE to ignore it or I will lose a good friend. But here is the question, would I really want a friend who treats my siblings like that? 


Last Minute Thoughts:
1. Rottweiler is hard to spell.
2. Sleepovers are just so much fun!
3. When a person asks you to carry on an item on a plane, you ALWAYS say 'No thanks'.
4.  "Smiling is the best, it beats all the rest, so smile everyday and happy things will come your way:)" - David Steed.

4 comments:

Laura B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

Haha that's a cute saying David said. Did he make that up?

Hey I'm sorry was it me who was mean to Seth??? I'm so sorry if it was.

Laura B. said...

I know haha i was thinking the same thing as Anna.. i hope it wasn't me who was "mean" to seth..
i have my moments though haha

♥қ.®.Í.ś.‡.α♥ said...

Dont say it was me?!

Haha but im thinking that it was Laura, Shelby, Erica && Amy...lol

Am I right andie??