Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer Goals:)

This summer is beginning to look like the best I've ever had:) I have started to run every day and I feel great. It still kicks my butt every time but I have a wonderful knowledge of what its doing to my thighs and abs (which i am starting to get!!!!! WHOO HOOO). But also this summer, I have the motivation to get in shape. This year is the beginning of my high school life. And to tell you the truth, I am scared silly. All of my best friends from Legacy Prep Academy are going to different schools. I only have the people I vaguely remember from Mueller Park and the Juniors that I know from my ward and Neighborhood. But! (there is a 'but' in the situation) I am great at making new friends. I just have to look for the right ones:). Oh and if anyone has tried P90X the work out plan, please let me know how you like it:). Thanks!

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. Uploading Photos take a long time......
2. Curly, thick, long hair is a beast in the summer.
3. Bug bites BITE.
4. If the world is ending then I am going to have a HUGE Party!!!!:) (Hillary Clinton your not invited).

No comments: