Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Long Awaited Event Showing!

On August something or other Smouse had her Quinceanera! It was a great event and those who went had a really good time! So without further a due, Natasha Smouse's Quinceanera:
Enjoy!



The Train was very pretty:)
She was definitely the center of attention!
Hahha I love her expression!
She got lots of stuff that had some symbolisim, I cant remember any of it.

Marco had some problems with the earrings:)


Harrison had the necklace.
Her mom had the ring and bracellets
Her dad had the shoes too.

She got to dance with all of the people:)
Marco is just being Marco:)
Doesnt he look smug?! Gosh he is annoying sometimes.
AWWW!!! CUTE!
Hahaha;)

Anna and David, the ultimate cute couple!
Erica finally has someone her height!
My boys:)
I think that this is one of the prettiest pictures of Erica. She looks stunning!
Cute Anna!

He does look rather good looking in a suit though.
Mason:)
Erica and Smouse!
Blake being a freak like also.
Hahahaha Harrison jumped off this and it was so funny!
Here are our other friends that I cant remember their names.
Fuzzy and out of focus I know!
Cute:)
The Girls
Just funny all around!
We were toasting Smouse:-)
And introducing! ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MEN I KNOW! Marco Smouse! He is one of the best people too:)
CUTE!

I think someone spiked the drinks....
Hhaha Harrison totally acted like he passed out and man its funny:)
Its weird because it looks like these girls are his brides at a polygamist wedding and he is the groom.... :)

Another funny funny funny HILARIOUS man!
Hahha this is funny just because I know Erica will get mad at me for putting this one up:)
Dancing... or what he does to music.
The boys swinging on the swing set


Funny;)
Seth being Seth
I think he looks a little too happy to have those in his hands.
The girls!

And there it its. Hope you had fun looking at these pictures!

5 comments:

rickie lee said...

i look retarded in like all of thoes but the black and white one! andie that made me laugh sooooo had you have no idea!

Andie Bonze said...

hahha Im so glad! Thats wonderful! I hope more people leave comments....

Anna said...

Don't worry Erica I do too. I am like, flaring my nose in a couple of those. Gross. I have a tendency of doing that untinentionally.

Andie Bonze said...

Hahhahahahh!!!! too bad!
You both get to deal with my picture posting:)

Laura B. said...

what!? How did i happen to look retarded in EVERY picture.
lame!
That night was so much fun though