Monday, September 8, 2008

:Update On My Life:

So I haven't written in a while and so here is just a simple update:) 
School is going really good! I am doing well in my classes and I am doing well making friends too! It shows me that when a door closes God opens a window. Especially today when my friends left me and went and got lunch off campus - just a disclosure, these people aren't mean, they also left two other people, Kate and Dan, because they wanted to get lunch really soon. Oh and most of it is my fault because they were banging on the windows and calling my name and I didn't see them. So it was mostly my fault. So anyways, I went back into the school and was walking around and the first person I saw was my really good friend Alayna. She went to Mueller when I did and she just wanted to catch up with me. It was really good to get to talk to her again. But then after that I was talking to the other friends that I usually go to lunch with and I had no hard feelings; its just so chaotic at that school its hard to navigate and do anything. 
Anyways, so that's my day. Oh and another thing about me; When I first go to school - it doesn't matter where I go, whether its a familiar school or not - I have a hard time adjusting. It takes about 2 or 3 weeks to completely get comfortable. Now that I am at that stage, I am having tons more fun. I haven't really showed anyone my personality because I haven't worried about that. My biggest question of the day is who I'm going to lunch with. Now that I have that set up, I am really going to let myself shine:) Its hard for me to be myself when I don't feel comfortable, and I really have to say that in the public school system, comfortable isn't a word in that vocabulary. 


Last Minute Thoughts:
1. Once again, waking up so early, you don't care about what you look like is a bad thing. 
2. Music is my refuge.
3. MY PRINTER WORKS NOW!!!!!!! (Its kinda a big deal in our house! We haven't had one in like a year!)

No comments: