Wednesday, November 25, 2009

(;Butterflies;)

Hello!

So I have a story. 

Its a pretty cute story.

Its actually one of my favorite stories I have. 

Its about the guy I like... :)




So me and a couple friends have jewelry class together and its my favorite class I have. In that class there is me, Lizz, Kylee, Abby, Hali, Chelsea, Ann, Kensie and Whitney. Oh... And Brock;).
So yesterday Lizz was on one of her kicks about she wants a boyfriend and how she just wants her first kiss done and over with (Keep in mind that she is a bit desperate but only because of the hormones). She does this almost every other day and seriously it gets on my nerves, but that day, I just laughed at her jokes and had a ball with that crap she said.
Then she turns to Brock, who is adorable and one of the best people I know, and asks him, "Brock, will you just kiss me and get it over with?!"

Can you imagine his face? 

"Um... ah... I guess so?" was his response.

Then remembering that I like him, Lizz says, "But will you kiss Andie too?"
Can you imagine my face now?
I was shocked and annoyed.

But what shocked me more was what he said. 

Without any hesitation at all, "Yeah!"
I almost peed my pants! 
Then I turn to Lizz and say, "That would be really weird Lizz."
Whitney says, "No Andie, that would be called a threesome!"
We all laugh and I had a thousand butterflies in my stomach. Its almost as good as him actually kissing me!
I'm getting butterflies just thinking about this! 

Then that night I went to his basketball game, (Oh did I mention he is one of the only three Sophomores on the varsity team? Oh, did I mention he's a sophomore?) and he had his eyes only for the game, that's how he gets, but low and behold he saw me on the top row of stands and waved to me with a huge smile on his face:) I waved right back! 

I like him so much! 

Sigh, but I don't know what to do with him. I don't know if he will ask me out, but he better soon or else I'll find some other heart throb to drool over.... ;)

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. I love LOVE LOVE COOKING:)
2. My Specialty Carmel Apples are amazing and some of you should be expecting them for Christmas presents;).
3. Days off school is Gods gift to High School students.
4. I LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC.
5. I LOVE CHOCOLATE.
6. I LOVE cute down to earth boys.
7. I love getting butterflies just by looking at a boy.
8. I think I am more in love with the thought of being in love than anything else. 
9. Hopeless romantic. That's what I am!
10. I am seriously dreading Black Friday....

Love you alls!:)

No comments: