Tuesday, November 17, 2009

!!!HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!!!

So...
THE HOLIDAYS ARE OFFICIALLY HERE!
Here are my reasonings:

1. Every channel on TV has at least shown one commercial for a department store Christmas Sale.

2. Black Friday ads have been spotted everywhere...
Need to get on that:(

3. Some radio stations have actually put on Christmas music already!

4. The world needs some Holiday Cheer!

5. Christmas Movies are being advertized.

6. THERE IS SNOW ON THE GROUND!

7. People are getting all giddy and happy (okay thats mostly just me) about Christmas and spending the holidays with family.

8. I have written up and made a list of who and what I'm getting everyone!:)

And thats all I can think of right now, but you know you can feel the Christmas trees, misteltoe, ornaments, wrapping paper, little mangers with Baby Jesus in them, and the two week long break from school coming up!
Since I just named a couple things that are on my mind, Im gonna omitt Last Minute Thoughts cause I got some presents to look for online. :):)

Love you all!!!

No comments: