Friday, September 30, 2011

Funny Little Thing Called Fickle

Yeah, that's what I am.
I cant believe that I have moved on from the previous mentioned boy already, but I have. Scary how fast that works.
I cant really tell you why or how, but I just kinda happened, and here we are now.
The more I learn about college, the more I realize that people don't follow schedules. Everyone is off doing something without any consideration of anyone else's schedule. Sometimes its a good thing, and then sometimes it makes me so mad I could punch a nun.
I have also learned that these people around me have never heard the phrase 'punch a nun' and they really think its funny.
So, here I am, without the slightest chance of getting together with the guy I wanted and surprisingly I am ecstatic about it.
Anyways, there is my update.
I am so fickle. I really shouldn't date almost missionaries. I would not be able to wait for them.

love,
Andie;)

No comments: