Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hello!!!! I'm back from beyond! Or just writing;-)

Well aren't you lucky! I am finally just writing about my life! Well no I am not done writing my book just yet. But knowing how close school is coming and my increasingly busy schedule, I probably will just get less and less of it done. I'm sorry, for those few who read it, and thanks for even taking the time to do so. I am working on chapter 5 right now, but there are still a few kinks I need to work out. 

But back to what I was originally writing about. 
Time.
Time seems to be slipping away for me. Its still so strange being in the summer right now, and now it is half way over. Then after the summer I will be starting my High School life at Bountiful High!! Go BRAVES!!! But until then I am trying to get as much fun as I can in my life. Heaven knows that I will be plastered down with homework when I start school and then I will have no time what so ever! I'm not so keen on that part, but I don't know what else to do. I'm taking harder classes and I'm just hoping that I'll have easy teachers that help me learn as much as I can. 

As always, I'm so glad to be with you and hoping to be writing more often if TIME permits it:)
Last Minute Thoughts:
1. Life just keeps on going by faster and faster, get as much fun in as you can.
2. Without friends I don't think I would live.
3. Dentist appointments suck :(. And so does getting a crown..... (dread).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Bonze why have I not known about your blog. I am so sad that I have been missing out on your awesome blog for so long! I love your music girl good stuff! Make sure you let your mom know that I want to see you when I come to Utah from Aug 1st to the 16th!!! don't forget!

Love you girl

Laura

Anonymous said...

I also wanted you to know that I loved all the time we hung out in Hawaii...you are awesome bonze, and wow an amazing little writer!

Anna said...

WOMAN!!! I'M CALLING YOU TOMORROW!! :) hehe sorry I'll stop calling you woman. :)