Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Latest Excitement

So here is my latest excitement: The Twilight book 4, Breaking Dawn. 
I cannot wait for it to come out! Its definitely my favorite set of books. Sure its not a good book for substance, such as Jane Austen or Stephen King, but its bubble gum for the brain and its entertaining for me. 
As much as I hate/love to admit this, I have read the books more than 20 times a piece (product of not having a life during previous summers). But its true what they say, every time you reread a book you get something new from it. And I would like to say, with a dignified head held high, that anyone could ask me anything about those books and I could answer it:). I actually read the other book Stephanie Meyer wrote, The Host, and liked it almost as much as the Twilight Series.
But there is a down side to all this fiction and fantasy; It takes a lot of energy to read. I don't think that I have taken more than 2 days to read one of those books. But this means neglecting my housework and homework.... I think that my family suffers every time a new book from her comes out because I don't do a stitch of laundry when I read;) (snicker snicker). I secretly think my mother is dreading August 1st from 12 a.m. to the 2nd, because I will be locking myself in my room and reading Breaking Dawn and not coming out!! Everyone be warned!!!
Well till next time:) 
Andie

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. Reading is so much more productive than just sitting around watching TV.
2. Make sure that your dentist levels out your crown so that you don't talk with a lisp... (arg! Stupid dentist!)
3. Never peg someone down as unchangeable, your just damning them to that standard, it helps no one. 

1 comment:

Anna said...

I really like your music playlist. :) I love Muse and my absolute favorite is probably Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. :)