Sunday, July 27, 2008

§∞!!!!!BOATING!!!!!∞§

Well my peoples! I had another adventure! On the 25th I went boating with some friends. Here are the best pictures:)

This is Laura:) She is a cutie! This is right before we left the Steeds house.



This is Natasha, or Smousy to almost every other person! She was glaring at seth... haha what a surprise that is!



This is Evan, he is a cute little thing. Hyper too.


Seth, being a complete idiot as always...


This is David, Bob, and us on the boat.


Seth doing who-knows-what, and Taylor.

Laura the cutie:)




David and his made up sport of 'No-Boarding'. Its actually pretty cool:)


David surfing.




Smouse and Laura
A cute pic of the boys:)
Krista my babe-a-licious!

CUTIES!
TUBE WARS!
Seth and David tubing.



Tube wars again but Evan was trying desperately not to fall off!


The ride home with just the girls:)


3 comments:

Laura said...

hahahahahaha. Wow, that was so much fun! I love the picture with me and smousie cause she was like "laura get away from me" haha good times :) tubing was SO much fuN!!!!!! Except, i'm still sore from it! how lame is that??

TnD said...

Hi Andie, it is so fun to see that you are blogging. I will put you on my list of weekly reads. Now, I just need to check out your book. I am still making my way through Kyle's so you are next on my list.

♥қ.®.Í.ś.‡.α♥ said...

hehee(:
i loveeeee boating!!
it's so freakin much funn!!!!
in every one of those pictures that im in i look retarded!!!!
):