Tuesday, August 26, 2008

.:˚The Second Day of School˚:.

Okay, I had a WONDERFUL day today! OMG it was amazing! I found my classes and talked to my old friends and all that, but the best part of the day was lunch and the last period and then after school!
So for lunch me Syd, Kylee and Alicia and a few others that I don't know went to Wendy's and had a very fun time! I met Kylee's person Baily - I don't know how to spell his name. Yes his name - and he is a cutie!
Anyways so I got to class late but I don't really care, and it was Chinese. It was very interesting:) I had a very fun time. Ni Hao! :)
Then afterwards we went back to Wendy's because the first time we didn't get anything but frosties we were really pressed for time. So now we only went with Syd, Kylee and Alicia. And guess who showed up!!!?? Syds person Cubby - yes I know. Such.... unusual names:) - and I have to say that I like that boy too! They are very very very cute boys! I'm very happy for Syd and Kylee:)

Anyways today was very good and all I have to thank for it is everyone who prayed for me and my Heavenly Father. Thank you to all those that prayed for me:) I love you all!

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. High school boys are very cute:)
2. I love my friends.
3. Those who think that I am.... 'like I was' then they really don't know me. 

No comments: