Wednesday, March 18, 2009

'I've Got A Good Mind To Throw It All Away!'

So here is the deal.
I loved last year. 
I mean I seriously think I fell in love with a school. 
I know how rediculous that sounds but in truth, it isnt.
So I have a chance to go back to Legacy. 
If I get people (soon to be 11th graders) to sign up for Legacy High School, the administration will  plan for them. 

So:

Please! Please if you have any sophomores right now who need desperate help with their grades or just want an amazing experience, have them sign up.

Most of the classes are college credit!!! That is huge due to how much tuition is these days. 
Now if you want to help me out, which I would love you for ever if you did, sign up for this school and make sure to put your grade as 11th grade on the sign up sheet.

This isn't binding and you dont have to go if you choose not to. But this will be an amazing experiance!!!!


Here is the link:

https://app5.renweb.com/renweb/parentsweb/NewStudentInquiry.cfm?District=LPA-UT&email=enrollment@legacyprep.org&return=www.legacyprep.org

Please inform all the people you think would benefit from this!!!!!

Andie

No comments: