Monday, March 23, 2009

Whats this?!?!

What? 
Is my blog boring now? Cause no one is leaving any comments.... Its OK, I forgive you!
Just comment and I will forget all about it;)


Update On My Life:
Third Term has come and gone and I passed with relatively hovering colors. All A's and A-'s but one B- (in math of course), and I was pleased some what. This term has been by far the hardest and yet the easiest as well. 

This week I have suffered from the nastiest cold/flu/IDKwhat I have ever had. Every time I sneeze its like my skull is squeezing my brain and it physically hurts!  Anyways, the majority of the pain is gone and I am thankful for that. I am also grateful that I wasn't vomiting or else I would have taken some of my dads left over Lortab to make the pain go away. Not kidding... it was that bad. I was also drinking the most water I ever had in a 24 hour period yesterday. I ended up drinking about 3 gallons. Now for those who have been pregnant or are addicted to water, you know exactly what that does to your bladder. I swear I got up to pee like every 20 minutes. 

Today we don't have any school because of 'Quality Teaching Day' . Basically its a day that the teachers get to catch up and get all the grades in before the deadline for the term. So I have vowed to finish my Drivers Ed Online today. FINALLY! Its not hard, just really time consuming. 

So that is my life at the moment. I still haven't found out about the High School, but I really hope that it will work out in my favor. 

Oh and just a tip - tell me one more time that I cant get 11Th graders in Legacy High and I will smack you back to Africa. I am so damn sick of people telling me what I can and cant do. Its my life, there my decisions and you have no damn say in what I am capable of. 

Okay, now that that is all out, here are your 

Last Minute Thoughts:

1. I really like Wordgirl!!!
2. Working out is good and a little frustrating at the same time.
3. I still think Twilight the movie is creepy and awkward and stalker-ish.
4. Acrylic nails are really hard to type in. See: hellsojfj hows areards uor doing?
5. Taylor Swift is awesome!
6. Sounding like a chain smoker is not fun.
7. I like good tasting cough drops, not the nasty kind...
8. 50 FL OZ of water is like a waterfall for your bladder. 2 of them is like its drowning.
9. I am not excited for Girls Camp this year.
10. Summer is so close!!! Just two months!!!!

Okay I love you!!! 

4 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

Ok so i totally get the pee all the time thing. yet i actuley pee my pants, not so good:) I hope you don't stay sick too long, there is nothing more anoying! Loved the last min. thoughts today,lol!

Hess said...

I hate WORDGIRL, if I have to hear it one more day I think I am going to through a weight at the TV. Sorry to hear that you are sick, drink A lot of emergency I swear it works. Or it is a great placebo and they make a lot of money of me.

Hess said...

P.S.
Thank you, for not having that darn word verification on your blog. I hate those darn things, I don't comment on peoples blogs all that often who have them.

Anna said...

Hello. :)
I'm commenting. :P
Wait, LPA High is having 11th graders? I didn't know that! :O