Tuesday, March 31, 2009

TA DA!!!

Actually I have nothing to introduce that is mildly interesting so I am just going to tell you people about what I am going to be doing for three weeks! YAY!

Its called the HCG diet. Now for those who watch the news, listen to the radio and actually listen to the commercials, don't freak out!
Its not the injection shots that people have been warning about. 
Now what it really is, is an all homeopathic supplement (tastes friggin nasty) that ultimately liquefies my abnormal fat (fat that isn't good to my body) and burns it up.
What is this you say? How is that possible?
Well let me tell ya: So HCG is a hormone that comes naturally from a pregnant woman. I don't know exactly how that works out but basically it makes it so I am burning about 4000 calories a day with out any exercise at all. Yes. 
So that means that I will be losing around 30 lbs. in about three weeks. 
Another thing that has to be done is I have to eat about 500 calories a day. NOW BEFORE YOU THINK I AM CRAZY (well crazier and probably gone off the deep end) THIS IS NOT HARMFUL TO MY BODY!
My body will be accessing the fat and living off that while I am taking the HCG. I also take a 
B-12 shot for energy and to be able to get as much nutrients from my food as I can and I am taking a weight med that controls my hunger. 
Now Maeli (my HCG diet coach) warned me that the first 3 days were going to be tough, and actually I haven't really felt anything until today. 
Those french fries were singing my name! 
But I didn't eat them!!! I know how much this can help me and this will reconstruct what I think of food and who I view it. 

This is one of the best things that will ever happen to me and I am so grateful for being given the chance to do this!

I will post pictures right on April 17th (the day that I officially go off the HCG) and you will be able to see the before and after pics:)
I really hope that if you are desperate to lose that extra 20-50-100 lbs, you will look at my progress and see that a solution really is out there! 

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. If you take HCG, don't eat gum. The aspartame will give you cravings like none other!!!
2. I HATE THE SNOW. PERIOD.
3. Newsies is a really good show and Christian Bale (think that's who you spell it) is in it and he is absolutely adorable!!!
4. Singing is so great!
5. If you think you can change a person. Your WRONG. Just FYI.
6. White always gets stained.... sigh... its a bummer really.
7. I wish I were smarter and actually doing my homework at this point.
8. I'm way to scared to look at my grades... I haven't been doing so well this first of the term...
9. Thankfully there is only like 2 MORE MONTHS OF SCHOOL!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!
10. 'Scream!' 


Love you!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

I can't wait to see the pics. I may need this stuuf after these twins, you saw me on Monday. thanks for coming with you mama! I know it's a drive. I was so happy that you guys came!!!! Love ya!

Anna said...

K, well just be careful Andie! Cause it's kinda suspicious that the guy who made the HCG diet is saying that it's the injections and stuff that help, but it sounds like to me that it's the 500 calories a day thing...be careful! Love you!

Karen Prier said...

Your looking great Andie, and it's fun to watch you getting thin and have such amazing self control! I can't wait to see the end result, but I get to watch it as it is going along!