Tuesday, August 2, 2011

5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Blast Off!

As of tomorrow I will have two weeks left at home. So here is my bucket list of things to get done - in case you wanted to know;)
These aren't in a specific order.
1. Get a hair cut.
2. Go out to lunch with my girlfriends one last time.
3. Lose at lease 5 lbs.
4. Try and get some Maroon 5 tickets.
5. Get to IKEA.
6. Go up to Logan one more time.
7. Start packing.
8. Meet with my roommate (if possible).
9. Go on a mini-vacation.
10. Spend as much time as I can with the family.
11. Get my Macbook.

So there is my plan! I guess only half of these will actually happen since my life now consists of work, work, and oh - did I mention work? I currently will be working about 35-40 hours this week, and thankfully I have Saturday off for Sydney's baptism and Tim McGraw.

I love you all! Hope you are doing well!


Love,
Andie;)

No comments: