Thursday, August 25, 2011

College, the ALL American Experience

I. Love. College.
There just aren’t enough words to portray how amazing this phase of my life is going to be. Of course I have been told that from the start of this experience, but it’s nice to know that people haven’t been giving me false hope.
Not only are the people friendly, they deliberately go out of their way to be nice. Who the hell is nice these days? People in Cedar City, apparently.
It doesn’t matter if it’s 10:10 PM and Lilly is trying to do her homework, people still want us outside to go hot-tubing. I feel like the fact that our bedroom window is facing directly to the pool/sauna area is going to be a blessing and a curse.
Funny Story Alert:
So our blinds were open while we were taking a ‘Dance Break’ from homework – without music I add – and I looked up to our window and see that people were looking at us. Correction: Guys were looking at us, from across the parking lot. Yeah. I drop strait to the floor (I have the rug burn to prove it) and start laughing so hard that Lilly curls over in hysterics.
Less than 20 seconds later we hear a knock at our window (second time this week btw) and there are 4 guys inviting us to the hot tub; Lilly, the girl that has the most game ever, happily agrees. An episode of Better Off Ted, and some tried-to-do-our-homework time later, we have another knock at our window. Again the boys are inviting us out and we simply can’t refuse. Plus Lilly just won’t back down from a challenge.
We get there and are coerced into cannon-balling into the almost-seven foot deep hot tub. The wimp I am wouldn’t even dare while Lilly gladly took the challenge and literally ran with it. I was so impressed with her. (Next time I’m jumping in too).
For the next 30 minutes we conversed and laughed and got sufficiently soaked with water. It was a great night.
For being a scaredy-cat I sure am glad to have Lilly as a roommate to say, “Andie, don’t think about it and just do it.” And “Andie, you’re hot.”
I really don’t know how I got so lucky to have her as a roommate. She is a truly amazing person.
I love college.

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. I will not eat more than 2 times a week out.
2. Heavenly Father takes away the fear if you ask him to.
3. I might be the worst wingman ever.
4. I am getting up at 6 in the morning to go to the gym so this is the last thought of the post.
Love you all!
Andie;)

No comments: