Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn. Crap.

Okay so your probably wondering why I'm posting a blog on the day that Breaking Dawn comes out. Well truth is that I hate the damn book. It is awful. Well in my opinion anyways  - no, its not just my opinion, it just plain sucks. Dont worry I'm not going to spoil anything, but I will say this, its more angst then romance and more than anything its annoying and has some of the biggest cliches that you could think of. BY FREAKING GOLLY I AM SO ANNOYED. Its probably the only reason im not reading the book at this very moment. Im just glad its the last one in the series cause im ready to throw the damn book out my window. 
WHAT THE HELL STEPHENIE MEYER????!!!!
Okay, i've ranted. im done i guess... for now. 

2 comments:

rickie lee said...

AH! are you for realzies?! i loved it! ha ha ha i finally finished it and i was so happy! it acutally ended, no cliff hanger crap!

Anna said...

See? That's EXACTLY why I didn't even start reading the book. :) The only good book in the stupid series is Twilight. All the rest SUCK. She just needs to stop continuing the series because they just get worse and worse.