Friday, October 17, 2008

!¡!The Find Of The Century!¡!

Okay so I have to tell you about my very interesting week:)
So my friend Erica calls me up on Wednesday and tells me about this web site she found: Shopstyle.com 
Now I have to tell you, I will never go anywhere else for great deals on brand name clothes! (ha I sound like a commercial!).
But man its amazing! You set up your own stylebook and look through the clothes, accessories an shoes. Oh and there is furniture and house stuff too, but I'm not really interested in that right now. Let me show you the things that I have found!!!
1. Shoes:):):):)











Now warning, the majority of these shoes are over 100 dollars. One pair of pumps - the black ones I think - are $1,000. Yeah I know YIKES! But there is a sunny side to this, if you click on a button connected to the shoes, it notifies you when its on sale! Crazy hu???
Okay, another great plus to this website is that once you have found your favorites, it lets you create certain looks:)>Like say that you love the look of a coat, boots and some sunglasses that you found, just pick them out of your stylebook and put them together and it saves it! It is so cool! Here is a sample of what I have put together: 





Another great thing that this website tells is when there is free shipping on the item! Now maybe this is just me, but shipping kills me:( I really do hate it. So this is just another great quality. I seriously could spend hours on the site. There are at least 5000 coats and sweaters alone on that site! 
So there is my latest find! Hope you can enjoy it:)


Last Minute Thoughts:
1. I don't know why shoes are so expensive, but all the same, I love them:)
2. I feel like a stylist!
3. I love UEA:)
4. I love the feeling of freshly done nails!

See you soon:)

5 comments:

rickie lee said...

OH!!! i'm famous!! and i'm a genius :] ha ha ha just kidding, i'm glad you like it!!

Andie Bonze said...

"Like it" doesnt even begin to cover it! I fell in love Erica!

rickie lee said...

i'm glad you would have an affair with it? ha ha ha does that sum it up???

Andie Bonze said...

Oh shush you know what I mean:)

Anna said...

Ooooooooo I'm gonna look at it. :)