Sunday, November 30, 2008

(:Christmas Has Officially Thrown Up All Over Us:)

Well its that time of year again!!!!!!!
I cant tell you how very excited I am for this Christmas Season!
It is the best time in the world!
So here are some pictures that show that yes, we are not an exception to the Christmas bonanza of boxes and decorations that are being exploded in our house. I'm sure you guys feel it to as Christmas has definitely vomited on us! Its okay though!:) I love the decorations and the little Santa figures and the snowflakes and the snowmen and the penguins and the MUSIC! I finally have an excuse to play Christmas Music! It is my favorite by far, and they are the easier ones to sing too!:)








5 comments:

Anna said...

Hahaha that's awesome! Well at least you get to have stuff up. We've already packed up our Christmas Tree so this year, we're going to draw a picture of a tree and hang it on the wall hehehe. :)

Anna said...

Wait, now my family went and got a tree! Yippie! :)

Anna said...

Ya I did. My parents took me out early. Ask David. He'll tell you the story. I'd tell you but hahaha ya. He'll tell you why I can't tell you, too.

♥қ.®.Í.ś.‡.α♥ said...

Andie! I miss you:( We need to hang out sooooooooooooner than soon! Cuz yeah(:

rickie lee said...

ha ha ha that makes me giggle!andie...have i told you lately that i love you?? :]