Thursday, November 27, 2008

-Energy Vommitting all OVER Me-

You all know that I love people - remember its their decisions that I don't like - but man some people just get on my nerves!

So for those of you who still don't know my true nature, let me enlighten you:

1. I am stubborn. Who ever tells you other wise is lying.
2. I am Hardheaded.
3. I am passionate about what I believe in. And don't try to sway me cause you wont get far.
4. When people attack me, I attack back.
5. I love my family.
6. I love when people engage me in a good conversation.
7. I am very entertaining. No seriously, people who don't even know me tell me that!
8. When I'm wrong, I'm wrong and please call me on it. I'm not being sarcastic there. But saying that, I am usually right. 'Usually' being used as a loose word.
9. I am very conservative. I love business and the money that it permits people to have!
10. Despite of what people think, I actually love my cousin and I am very VERY happy when she gets stuff that I don't! (Relatives that know me and Meghan better believe me on this or else...:( ).
11. Life is too short to be jealous of others. Just be happy for them and stop being JEALOUS. Jeez...
12. I am a loaded Pistol. Get in my way and just plan on being shot - or slapped:).

Well there it is. Just wanted to clarify some things before I 'accidentally shot' someone.
Now people, since most of those 12 points are in my thoughts daily, there will be no Last Minute Thoughts today.
Hope you had a great time at Thanksgiving and on Black Friday! I did!:)

Love Ya!

1 comment:

♥қ.®.Í.ś.‡.α♥ said...

andie you are too sweet! haha. i would love a surprise party....(it just wouldnt be much of a surprise)

haha. if you really are going to throw me something that i will act very surprised about read my 'birthday part II' blog. cuz they are some things in there that are crucial(:
haha i love you girlie!
we need to hang out sooooooooooon(: