Monday, November 24, 2008

Things to Give Thanks For:)

Thanksgiving Jokes!!!:

If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?
Their AGE

Why can't you take a turkey to church?
Because they use such FOWL language

What do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus?
Enough drumsticks for Thanksgiving


The pro football team had just finished their daily practice session when a large turkey came strutting onto the field. While the players gazed in amazement, the turkey walked up to the head coach and demanded a tryout. Everyone stared in silence as the turkey caught pass after pass and ran right through the defensive line. When the turkey returned to the sidelines, the coach shouted, "You're terrific!!! Sign up for the season, and I'll see to it that you get a huge bonus." "Forget the bonus," the turkey said, "All I want to know is, does the season go past Thanksgiving Day?"

A man in Florida, in his 80s, calls his son in New York one November day.
The father says to the son, "I hate to tell you, but we've got some troubles here in the house. Your mother and I can't stand each other anymore, and we're getting a divorce. I've had it! I want to live out the rest of my years in peace. I'm telling you now, so you and your sister shouldn't go into shock later when I move out."
He hangs up, and the son immediately calls his sister in the Hampton and tells her the news. The sister says, "I'll handle this."
She calls Florida and says to her father, "Don't do ANYTHING till we get there! We'll be there Wednesday night." The father agrees, "All right." He hangs up the phone and hollers to his wife, "Okay, they're coming for Thanksgiving. Now, what are we going to tell them for Christmas?"


So here I am with my two bestest buddies that are in a 500 mile range!!!!!!! Drum roll please!:
SMOUSE AND ERICA!
Say hi Erica:
 HI!
Say Hi Smouse:
Hi.... (timidly)
I love them and I miss them so much at times! Hopefully they will stay in my life forever! 
  


Last Minute Thoughts:
1. I am turning 16 in 37 days and I cannot WAIT! Even though I probably wont get asked out, its still way fun to be 16!!!
2. Erica has a good voice.
3. I love Smouse.
4. I love Taylor Swifts new CD.
5. I think that all boys named Preston are really good looking boys.
6. HEY LOOK! IM HAPPY TODAY!:)
7. I hope that I get a phone that works really soon.....:(
8. Update on Thanksgiving in California: We arent going... Im really sad about it too!


Have a great holiday people!

No comments: