Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Before and After Pics!!!!

Well my wonderful audience, the first round of HCG is over and now I have promised pictures to show:).

First though, I have to write that I have never been an 'After' Photo and the honor is all mine to keep:)
 
Disclaimer: I am wearing a tank and hot shorts in the 'Before' picture so there is a lot of skin showing. 
Oh and BTW: These pics were taken in my room so there are clothes everywhere. DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THEM PLEASE!!!!
WITH OUT A FURTHER A DUE:
OMGSH guys these are really shocking!!!


























Making you Anxious hu?:)










































These pics are truely amazing!!!!







































Okay I am done teasing!!!!


BEFORE:



AFTER:




If you look really closely, the back of my thighs have like NO cellulite on them!!!!!:):):)














The Overall Weight loss?:

24 lbs and over 10 inches!!!! 
I would have taken better pics but our camera got stolen:(

So there it is!!! I am not done with the HCG process at all!!! I have about 3 weeks of maintenance that I have to go on to maintain the weight that I have lost. 

This has been one of the best experiences in my life and I would not have traded it if I was awarded $10,000,000.00. Let me tell you why.
I have finally learned that not eating the cake on the counter isn't all that hard. Its just food and it is just there to nourish your body. 

My mom is starting the HCG today and I am so excited to see her progress!!!

I love you all and hope that you can see the obvious change in my body and in my personal self as well:).

By Popular demand...

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. Time FLIES BY!!!! I never thought that these three weeks could have gone by so quickly!!!
2. Only 7 more weeks of school!!!!!:):):)
3. Stir fry is soooo gooood:)
4. Its amazing how creative you get with you only have about three choices for lunch:)
5. People are never reliable, and if you master the quality of reliable, then you are close to God-like-ness.
6. I love my father!!!
7. I CAN FINALLY EAT BREAD!!!!! AND MILK AND CHEESE AND OILS AND BUTTER AND.... ETC ETC.
8. La Di Da Di Da.... Suesicall was A MAZ ING  YOU GUYS!!!:)
9. Even with only 26 lbs, walking becomes less of a chore and really, you get a better posture and everything!!
10. I GET TO GO TO LAKE POWELL IN JUNE!!!!:):):)

Love you all and cant wait to see you in person!!!!:)

4 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

WOW!!!!!!!! You look so good. I can't wait to see you in person! When i have these babies you must come so i can see you. GOOD JOB!!!! You give me hope that maybe i can do it too.

Hess said...

I was worried that my computer was not working and the photos would not show up, you turkey!!! You look so great, you are wonderful, inspiring, passionate!!! Good work Andie. I am sure you will continue to loose even more weight as you have learned to say no to so many things that you would love have.

Anonymous said...

congratulations Andie. I am SO proud of you. What a huge accomplishment. Keep up the good work. You are a great example for me as well. I can hardly wait for you to get to you goal - what a HUGE achievement.
Grandma Thatcher

Anna said...

Andie I'm sooo proud of you! My comp blocks most of the "after" pics, but I could see one, and omgosh!! You look awesome!!! :D