Monday, April 27, 2009

(:FHE and Cuttin Down Trees:)



This is really really funny cause everyone thought the tree was going to go the other way, but in fact it collapsed on its self and everyone was running to get out of the way lol:):)
The finished tree:)
Sittin on the logs..
Watching Dad and Ron Hale push the humongous tree to the side it was supposed to fall on.
A cool salamander that the kids found.

It really is so pretty down the side of our house! It would be great to have a huge tree house, its the perfect place for it:)

2 comments:

rickie lee said...

AHHH!!! thats sooo cool!! i want to hold the salamander!

Lindsey Smith said...

the salamander is nasta frast. I amso glad that you like us!!!:) WHen I talk about my niece Andie to people I know this is what i say. "I have a niece who is 16 and she knows exactly who she is. I have never met someone more confident at such a young age. I hope my girls can have the same confidence as her." You really are wonderful girl, love ya:)