Monday, April 13, 2009

Sigh... The Supidity of Man

I hate English at this point. Right now I should be doing it, but truly if I touch that book I will screw something into someones head. Graphic hu?


I have to complain just a little.... Just a little cause guess what? I just do!

Today at lunch there were these insanely stupid group of kids together and they were each taking turns with making each other pass out. They hyperventilated and then went up against the wall where the other kid would push all his weight on the diagram so no air could get up to the brain. well low and behold the kid passes out and starts to seize. Yes seizes and then they would wake up and be disoriented and get back to normal.


Were they born with brains of rodents?!

NO they thought it was pure fun.

The problem with this is that it not only kills brain cells (A LOT OF BRAIN CELLS BTW) but it messes up your short term memory. Another thing is that they didn't hold the head away from the ground, they all could have cracked their skulls open and have had permanent brain damage. All while on school property.


Let me tell you, if this happens next time I will go and tell the school officer about it and have him go down there and do something.



Okay. I'm done. 


No comments: