Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weight Update!

Okay, so today I got to go see Maeli, my wonderful HCG coach:) and guess how many inches I have lost since last week?!?



8




Eight INCHES.



Ok the majority of them, are on my chest... so good bye Double D's!!!!:):)
 
Its gonna be so good when I can actually go running and feel lighter!!:)


Oh and just BTW the pics for the end of the diet arent going to be up till the 19th. I was talking to Maeli and she told me that I have two more days than I thought. 
So there it is! The pics will be up Sunday the 19th instead of the 17th. Hope you can wait!!!:)


Ok so that is the update and yeah:) 

Love you!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT WOULD BE TWO POST WITHOUT "LAST MINUTE THOUGHTS" I'M NOT LIKING THAT!!! CONGRATS THA IS SO WONDERFUL

MAREa

Anna said...

I CAN'T wait to see, Andie!! :D Great job!!!

Lindsey Smith said...

Ya i'm with marea, what happed to your last min thoughts? so proud of you, can't wait to see the pics!!!!!!

TnD said...

I just tuned in and heard about your weight loss. Great job. I have a friend here that is doing the HCG thing and also looks fantastic. I can't wait to see your photos.