Monday, April 20, 2009

Some other photos that are less Risque:)

Well I decided that I might give you actual photos that have me in clothes:) These aren't accurate because I took them about three days before the end but they are close enough!

If you can see the difference in my face, then I am so happy:) I see it a lot and I ended up losing an inch from off my neck!!!:)

There are many more pics to come and I cant wait to see you all in person to show my new body off!!!

P.S. I am not done with HCG and I am going to do it a 2nd time and possibly a 3rd. So more changes and more updates to come!!!







Love you!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andie, You look so good!!!! I can't belive how much it you have lost amazing.

MaRea

Anna said...

Stupid comp. I could only see one.

TnD said...

so pretty. U look amazing!