Monday, August 25, 2008

.:The First Day:.

So my first day of High School was today! 
I have to say that I was pretty much a nervous wreck. Sure I found my classes all right, and I made friends easily enough, but none of my close friends were there. I had to regroup and totally take it in stride. I missed my buddies! I miss all of my best friends at Legacy and the people that were my friends at Mueller. Everyone changed! 
I was devastated when I didn't know what I was going to do for lunch, I was walking around and I finally found good girls that went to Mueller. I miss my people... :(
Its sad because I was apart of (what I personally think) the "Trinity" at Legacy. I was one of the most popular there. I always had a seat at the lunch table, I always had friends, and I always was thought of and respected. 
That's all gone. I have to make my way up again, and the worst part is that most of the people at Bountiful High are very VERY shallow. Its very sad. There are good looking guys I'm sure, but none of them are in my classes. 
I could name all of the people that I used to know, but they probably couldn't name me. And that is was generally matters here right?! ME?!! 
Anyways, I hope that tomorrow goes better. Hope to see you all soon!

Pray for me:(

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. Not air conditioned high schools suck my butt!
2. Math at 3rd period sucks, its right before lunch and right after advisory... ugh...
3. People change, and hopefully for the better.
4. It helps no one when you cant remember what your class is. 

2 comments:

Laura B. said...

haha the Trinity?
what exactly is that...?

Andie Bonze said...

Oh just the most popular girls in 9th grade. Not to be b****y at all!!!!!!! I didnt mean to say that I was the most popular.