Thursday, August 7, 2008

Song of The Day

The song that I have picked out for today has to do with the mood I am in. Of course it will always do that but sometimes I just want to flaunt my music and have you learn it! Hahhaha.
Okay... So let me warn you the first song that I have on here is a bit of a screamo song but only the very first sentence then it goes away. So turn down your speakers:). Anyhow, the song has to come from a recent experience that I have encountered. There was a person who didn't do what they said they would. And that really does piss me off. 
Okay so the second song is just a song that really makes me feel something. Especially at the end and the song and the very middle. 
Okay here you go!

Song of the Day:
'I'm So Sick' - Flyleaf
'Make Damn Sure' - Taking Back Sunday

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. When you say your gonna do something, do it. 
2. Don't invite me ice skating with you, I have created and inflicted concussions to many times.
3. I love music! It makes life so much better!
4. Dancing will get all of you frustrations out there and help with muscle gain too:)
Love ya!

No comments: