Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Song of The Day

Okay, so as I have said before, music is seriously my life. 
I don't think I could live without it. When ever I am doing anything - yes even sleeping and showering - I have to have music playing. But that's not all! I sing to the music and dance uncontrollably! (I know, scary). 
And one thing that has made it easier to get the songs I like is a program called Limewire. For those who know what it is, isn't it great?! Okay but confession: its not all that legal. Actually its quite illegal. And another down side is that if you don't have a mac or a very strong firewall, it gives you horrific viruses very fast. 
Anyway back to the topic at hand; Music! So every day I will try and post my 'Song of The Day'. And if you haven't heard the song, I will definitely have it on my music player down at the bottom of the screen. You can go and look it up there. If indecision captures me I might have more than one:). Enjoy!

Song Of the Day:
'Wolf Like Me' - TV on the Radio

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. Viruses are YUCKY!
2. You can never gain weight from breakfast (and yes that is completely true!).
3. Water is absolutely my favorite drink.
4. Positive thinking is the fastest way to do anything! Just ask me and I will prove it;).

Love Ya!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I agree! Music is ALSO my life. :) I left my iPod at my friends house and I always listen to a few songs before I go to sleep. ANyway, so I didn't have my iPod so I couldn't sleep that night! Oh! And yes, viruses are yucky. We had to reformat our computer cause I put a virus on their accidentally....oops.

rickie lee said...

hey thats a great idea! i wonder where you got it! ha ha ha just kidding i don't mind at all! ps you still need to burn me a cd :]