Sunday, February 8, 2009

~Adonis~

Okay, for those of you who don't know by now, I am in love with an English guy....
His Name? 
Henry Cavill.
And for those of you who don't think that this God isn't drop dead gorgeous...
(Cough Cough MOM Cough)
Well... Your loss:)
I just barely found these photos of the man and man! Sigh:)
These are brand new photos just released and I am so glad that I found them:)
Hope You Enjoy this heartthrob!
He was originally supposed to be Edward Cullen.


Stephanie Meyer thought that he looked the most like him. (I completely agree......:)
He should have been Edward....








4 comments:

Tibbitts Paperbag said...

There is somthing delicious about him. Like warm brownies melting vanilla icecream, drizzeled with more melting chocolate, and a BIG SPOON.....Oh and (no one else has a spoon!!!!!)

Lindsey Smith said...

Kim put it so well. Ya he is delish! But you are the funny one, I have never even heard of him but I'm glad I know the man now.

MaRea Hess said...

Andie,

I am totally excited about the CHI we got!!!! I thought you might want to see a photo of the pink beauty and the amazing deal we got. Here is the link check it out. The retail price is $250.00, would I ever pay that NOOOOO! The total price with shipping was $45.00. I call that a _ell of deal. And how cute is pink.... I know I am suppose to be mature and all, but that is the part I am most excited about.

http://www.amazon.com/Limited-Farouk-CHI-Ceramic-Hairstyling/dp/B000QV778G/ref=pd_bbs_6?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1234420794&sr=8-6

MaRea

Karen Prier said...

Well my Andie, (Yes I will spell your name right!) He is ok, not that great, but you know that I think your dad is the cutest! I'm sure the one you get will be the cutest to you too!! Love you! mom