Monday, February 16, 2009

~Jitter Bugs~

“I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers” - Anonymous.

When life gets to the point where people continually ask you what your name is even though you have been talking to them and really spending time with them, it gets annoying.
I'M SICK OF BEING A NOBODY!

Yes in fact, its true. I am a nobody at that Bountiful High of mine. I am absolutely completely and totally annoyed that I have to tell everyone what my damn name is this far into the school year.

That is why I am trying out for Bountiful Highs production of The Foreigner!!! I want to be the hilariously funny and charming Betty the housekeeper.

But the one thing that I am concerned about is that I have no experience with auditioning for a part. I usually just ask for it and its given to me. But keep in mind that those parts were very small and usually behind the scenes.

If all fails and I don't get the part, I could always ask to be stage manager. People say that I would be good at it, but it really would be a lot of work for about no recognition. I have already tried to be a stage manager and there would really be somethings I would do over if I were to do it this time.

And if I have a prompting not to do anything if I don't get the part... oh well!!! My life goes back to being normal and I have an even greater prodding to go to Woods Cross next year!

Everything will be fine and everything will work out at the end. Preferably to my liking the first time, but that's not how life goes:).

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. My hands are cold!
2. My favorite color is a tie between Navy and Maroon!
3. Heaven help those poor souls that don't know who God is and how he loves them:(
4. I love texting!
5. I miss my daddy... Stupid Chinese....
6. One day, we're all gonna die. The end.
7. Life goes on! Love goes on! The world doesn't stop revolving and neither do our lives.
8. I want to believe that there is good in people, but sometimes my hope proves me wrong.
9. Pray for me to get the part or what ever Heavenly Father wants for me! It will help me immensely!
10. I hate having to wear my bra.... The under wires are so damn poky!


No comments: