Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Will The REAL Slim Shady Please Stand Up!"

Sometimes there is only so much a person can take. 
Now actions definitely speak louder than words so what happens when actions are combined with words?
Disaster. 


Now I believe that you have the right to say anything anywhere at anytime, and your blog is your own portal to just whine and bitch and moan about anything you want - but consequences come as they may so be careful. )Please tell me if you have a problem with this next half of my blog:) I would love to here your feedback:).)
So here's mine:

PEOPLE NEED TO GET OVER THEMSELVES!
The world in fact doesn't revolve around just one person - Christ Excluded - and for the people who think that: NEWS FLASH! Even though you are in your world, think about everyone else for a change! 
When people leave, when they take themselves away from anything, they are exempt from anything that the other people who stayed do. (does that make sense? lol)
I know some of the most giving and accepting people in the world and then I know the exact opposites of those people as well.
 
I have said this - and will continue to say it - until people get it in their heads: I LOVE ALL PEOPLE, I JUST HATE THEIR STUPID DECISIONS.
Now for me to say that the decisions are stupid may be out of my rage of judgement, but I will continue to say what ever the hell I want till someone kills me.

 Guess what people! Wake up! See how your decisions are affecting the people around you! See how every breath you take can shatter someone elses world. 
I am so sick of saying things and then no one listens, and then I end up being right. 
Of Course I am always right, but what is the good when no one really hears it. 
My friends and I are so tightly knit, if we stretch its a big deal to another person. So when someone does something that is so appalling... especially if you love them, it is so hard to really get over it.

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. I love music:)
2. The right song can make your day or break it.
3. "If I could be someone like you, would you be strong enough for me?"
4. I don't think that you should ever have to delete your blog posts, if you really said something that you don't like, just go and edit them:)
5. Its getting warmer people!!! SPRING IS COMING!
6. I love Santa Claus.... I know, random hu!?
7. I love my father!
8. Stuttering just means that you are self conscious and that you have no self confidence.
9. Acne is rage built up and stored.
10. I love the brain! I cant wait to learn further about what it can do:)

Love,
Andie


No comments: