Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thoughts

So I found out today that I didnt get the part in the play that I wanted. I didnt even get a stage manager job. But to tell you the truth... I dont know whether I would have wanted it or not. I just kinda did it to expand to the things that I have done.
Now I know what its like to do a cold reading for an audition.
But I really wish I would have gotten the part anyways. It would have been nice to have been wanted.


P.S. MAREA YOU ROCK! I got my chi on Saturday and I love it! I straitened my hair and everything and it has never been so shiny or silky! I love you!!! We Will come up on Sunday to give you the money:)


Thanks for your prayers!!!
I love you all!!!

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. I really wish I had my iPod back...
2. It helps to know the people who you are auditioning for.
3. People choose their favorites.
4. I really am not mad about the auditions. I kinda knew that I wouldnt get it cause she didnt know me at all anyways.
5. I love sleeping!
6. I dont have any reason to like a guy right now and I dont.
7. People notice when your hair different from anything else you wear it as!
8. I love my phone.
9. I hate horny teenagers.... They annoy the Hell out of me!
10. Tight pants on guys is not not NOT attractive.... oh well...

Love you All!!!

3 comments:

MaRea Hess said...

Sorry to hear about not getting the part in the play. It's always hard ti feel not wanted. Keep trying out now the know who you are, you have so much talent in that area!!!! I am glad to hear that you got your chi, was yours really pink, mine was more like red.

MaRea

Lindsey Smith said...

Sorry you didn't get the part, that sucks. But you are SOOOO good at that stuff that if you keep trying you will so get it eventually. I could see you on Broadway, don't ya think?

Andie Bonze said...

Hahah thanks both of ya! I'm okay about it too! Its just that there was someone who could do it better, but that seems to be what life is lol:). I dont think Broadway! Im not that good. But I would love to be a pop star!

And yeah my Chi was pink. Really really pink. Just like tha pick online and on the box.

I will keep practicing and I will get better! I have the best teacher there is - my daddy:).