Tuesday, February 3, 2009

À vous je fais des excuses.

Wow... only five hours since my last post... I think that is an all time record! 
Bad times had hit, and I'm sorry to have wallowed in them. 
I'm sorry to all those who I have offended. 
I'm sorry to all those who had to get involved.
I'm sorry that I actually fueled the fire sometimes instead of doing the right thing - the hardest thing - which was telling the others to shut up and deal with it.


Things got outta hand and there needs to be changes on both sides

So I apologize for being a freak about it. 
I don't necessarily take back everything I said because I meant all of it, but I do apologize about how I said it. 

Love ya all:)

Even the ones that I don't like, I still love you and I hope that you still love me too:)

No comments: