Thursday, January 1, 2009

∞§Christmas - New Years - My Birthday§∞

I want to just start out and say that I had one of the best Christmas Vacations I have ever had.
My family made that possible and I have to say thank you so much!
So Christmas:
We went up to Grandma Thatchers house and it was by far the most memorable!
Instead of exchanging gifts to each other, we did a service swap. I loved that! It was so much better and more fulfilling than normal.
But the surprise came after the service and the games. My wonderful Thatcher family did an awesome crazy service for my family. They gave us Christmas:). They filled up the back of our car with presents and I have to say I was touched! 
It showed me the wonderful, awesome, creative, caring, fantastic, magnificent - is that enough adjectives? - people they are! 
I felt included for the first time in a long time up there and it was so terrific:).
I felt excited to go and open presents Christmas Eve night! I haven't felt that in a long time too!!! I have always known every year what present I get so I'm not really excited - but I was surprised and had no idea and it made it a ton more fun:). Thanks Thatcher Clan:) I love you all!
New Years Eve/Day: New Years Eve I turned 16! I am officially 16 people!!! Cool hu?!:)
So I went out to dinner with Grandma & Grandpa Thatcher, MaRea & Kyle, Lindsey & Riley, Kim & Lee, and Angie and her friend Lindsey. We went to The Copper Mill and it was some of the best food I have had! I truly loved going out with the adults:). It was fun!
New Years Day kinda hit me hard in the fact that my birthday plans kinda fell through. Me and a couple of friends wanted to go up to my cabin in Liberty, so I called up my grandma to ask if we could and she informed me that the main water pipe broke and there were 4 inches of standing water in the house!!! Crazy and annoying and sad and sucky all at the same time! Then all of the other options that we had fell through too. 
What I wanted most of all was that I could escape and have a weekend with just my friends before dreaded school started again. But that wasn't on the plan for me I guess. So I decided that just barely that I was just going to have a regular party at my house on Friday night. So anyone wanting to come feel free:). 
So that was my exciting news:).
Taking into account what MaRea wants, here are 10 Last Minute Thoughts!




Last Minute Thoughts:
1. "Don't let go! You got the music in you!!! We only get what we give!"
2. Pissy moments pass, but they suck no matter what.
3. Have fun with your New Years Resolutions!
Some Of My New Years Resolutions:
4. I want to get in shape and get more friends - expand myself in the social aspect:)
End of New Years Resolutions.
5. When guys play video games, they are mean, rude and impatient. Not to mention oblivious.
6. Not showering makes me stink..... :(
7. I love the little orange iPod Nanos!! They are so cool!
8. There are some awesome talented musicians out there!!! Under your nose even!
9. I hate shoot-em-up video games..... :( Mostly cause I cant play them worth a dang.
10. Having a drivers licence is kinda useless when you don't have a car to drive!

There you go:) 
Have a wonderful New Year:)

Love,
Andie

3 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

can i just say that i love you, you are just too dang cute. I loved having you with us last night because you really are sooo much fun. you have such a great mom and dad and just a great family all around. I really hope we see more of you! And by the way i understand the "not feeling part of the group" thing. I am married, have a kid and prego with two more and there are times when i still feel it. I think what we need to do to solve the problem is it find each other when we are feeling that way and say "to heck with them all." Love ya bones! and by the way i better see more comments from you, you are too clever to let them slip on by.

MaRea Hess said...

YOu are well on your way to achieving all of your New Years resolutions, hanging up the post with ten last minute thoughts! YOur wonderfully clever.

TnD said...

Happy belated birthday. I must say turing 16 for me was kind of a let down. I was always waiting for something to happen...and it never quite did. Brace yourself. It feels a lot like 15. If your 16 is like mine, don't worry 17 felt great so look forward to that.