Saturday, January 31, 2009

English Chocolate:)

Holy
Cow
Mother
Father
Sister 
Brother...
Thats all I gotta say.
English Chocolate is my favorite by far:).
I would put up a picture of me eating it but it would probably end up looking a little like this:

Well around that but not with the kids and everything. 
Plus I dont need a bad picture of me on the internet:)

A Big Thanks to Anna Garrett who sent it to me all the way from England!
I LOVE YOU ANNA!!!!
And a side note, since the punks that stole all my money from my wallet did that I couldnt buy the Skittles for you.
But I just got paid last night so you better be expecting them soon:)
Thats all I gotta say:)
I love you Anna!!!!!!


Last Minute Thoughts:
1. I may have said that I love Seth, but not all the time.
2. I love chocolate.... ;)
3. I want my iPod back:(
4. People need to back off when my life is none of their business. That was directed at my brother FYI.
5. I love The Killers.
6. Orange and Purple are my new favorite colors:)
7. My father is one of the strangest people I know...
8. I love the gospel! I dont know what I would do without prayer to my Heavenly Father.
9. HOLY mother of COWS! I love the new song by Beyonce - Halo. ITS MY FAVORITE!
10. I love eggs... Heaven thank the Chickens!

Love you All!!!
Andie

2 comments:

Anna said...

Yippy! I'm glad you like it! :D I'll send you some chocolate once a month in exchange for some skittles! :D KK?? Love you!

Lindsey Smith said...

I was just reading your older posts and you really do have a great brother, that is something that you should cherish with all your heart, I always wanted that. Just love you girl!