Wednesday, January 21, 2009

~Trouble~

Believe it or not, I am having problems with friends... well friends that are posing to be my friends. So not-friends. Its confusing.
Unamed and unwanted they screw me over and repeatedly beat me down. I cant take it anymore. I even wrote a 9 page text - so text pages that are 160 letters = so 1440 letters - to the person I was irrate at. 9 PAGES!!! Who does that?! Or the right question is who actually deserves 9 pages of a complete beat down?
Ding Ding Ding! We HAVE A WINNER! Those people that are continually bashing my skull in.
This weekend I seriously cried my eyes out every night!
Now usually I have a more up beat blog post, but its really been hell for a good 3 weeks now. Next post will be just peachy in report:)
Back to the freaks of nature.
Boys.... Gag....
Ok, thats the problem really. They dont think more than 5 minutes into the future so everything they do that causes problems are because of spur of the moment ideas.
EARTH TO BOYS!!!! BAD WAY TO GET ANYTHING IN LIFE!!!!
I am done.
With anyone who treats me like I was treated last weekend.
I Am Done.
Frustration and disapointment cant be a constant thing with me or else I go insane - I should say more insane - and rip off vital body parts and shove them into a blender... Sorry for the grafic explination.
Remember this when your raising boys.
Teach them to be respectful and kind to EVERYONE. It will save some girls life in the end. This lack of respect and kindness almost killed me.

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. There is only one way to go but up!
2. Modest Mouse is a good band.
3. New Semesters are just fun:) - no sarcasm there:)
4. Chemistry 4th period with Peterson is just a snooze fest...
5. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Sorry I had to get it out...
7. A good cry every month is good:) But every night for a week is a little bad... Unhealthy.
8. Tip your waiters and waitresses.
9. YAY! I get to go to gym tomorrow:)
10. I think I would die without my phone/iPod/Twilight Series.


Love you all and hope you have a wonderful day:)

1 comment:

Anna said...

I seriously know how you feel. It's like my friends, aren't really "friends" to me. They take advantage of me and I feel like they feel obligated to talk to me. Instead of talking to me because we're "friends" or whatever. IDK. I'm really sorry Andie.