Thursday, January 29, 2009

Outlook

So my outlook on life has changed a bit.
Since this has been one of the hardest and most cruel month of my life, I have learned a couple of things. Here they are:

1. Dont trust people you dont know. Make sure you take all the precautions you can before letting anyone do anything to or for or with you.

2. Stuff is just stuff. You can get new stuff anytime:).

3. Boys never look more than 5 minutes a head in to the future for consequences.

4. Boys are relativily stupid. Dont take anything they say seriously till they are about 25.

5. When nothing is going your way and everything seems to be crashing down on you, one of the best things to do is Pray to Heavenly Father. Even if it seems like no one is listening - especially him.

6. My mother is one of the most amazing people I know! I love her so much and I just hope that I can be as great as her!

7. Seth is my rock. He helps me keep a grip on my sanity. The other night when I was crying - well more like bawling - about my iPod being stolen, he came in and completely made me laugh my head off. He is one of the greatest brothers and I dont know what I would do without him:)

8. My father is one of the funniest people I know, and I am so glad that I chose to be put into his family.

9. Being the oldest in the family has its drawbacks and its perks. I always get stuff first - Phone, iPod, Drivers Licence, car... etc.. etc. But I am the fall back girl if my parents need help. I always have to meet to the standards or else I get in trouble. Oh and I get away with murder;).

10. Family is very important.

11. Sleep is my favorite time of the day.

12. When people are so wrapped up in themselves that they cant see pain even if it bites them in the nose, they arent your true friends and sometimes its better to just be rid of them.

13. Music is my life and I love it:).

14. Im kinda like a 25 year old trapped in a 13 year olds world. I am so much more mature than anyone I know and yet I have to sink to their level of understanding sometimes to get anything through to them. I hate it!!! I just want to be done with High School!

15. There is a good chance that I am switching schools next year to either Woodscross or Davis. I am sick of Bountiful.

16. God doesnt forsake his children. When the door closes, a window does open.

17. Some of the geeky guys are more hilarious than the more popular guys:)


Well there you have it:) My life lessons in a nut shell!:)

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. I love chocolate:)
2. Im getting English Chocolate - directly from England!!! - in the mail:) Thats right! Be Jealous:):):).
3. I love my brother! Just a couple of sundays ago, we were looking for mom to go home and I asked if she was in the Relief Society room and he said "What do you think? A bunch of ladies coming off a spiritual high and you dont think mom would be in on that?" He cracks me up!!
4. Laughter is the best medicine.
5. Meetings that go over 1 hour are too long.
6. American Idol is only good till they go to Hollywood Week and then its stupid.
7. I love my phone:)
8. I love Bluetooth!:)
9. I really think blogging is good for the soul:)
10. I am starting my book! I dont know what its about or where the setting is but I know the characters:) they are formuated in my mind and they are so cool:)

Well I love you all and cant wait to see you in person!:)

3 comments:

Anna said...

I love reading your blogs. You're really straightforward and it's one of the things I love about ya! :D

Seriously, I'm jealous Seth is your brother. He's one of those guys that is just hilarious all the time, but is serious and helpful when you need someone.

If you ever have a bad day at school, just remember there is this really dumb blonde in England who loves you! :D hehe

Oh, and let me know when the chocolate comes! I can't believe it still hasn't gotten there! Grr....

John & Tresa Martindale said...

You are such a fabulous blogger. I realize that you may not remember me at least not very well, But blogging is a dream and I love entering into yours. I have alot in common with you. I was the oldest of 9 so I get the birth order trauma. Ive been domesticated since age 8. It is a blessing in the future I promise. Im so sorry about your Ipod, what a massive violation. Ashlee, my 17 year old's car was broken into last week and they stole her purse. Mean people suck!! But there is nothing in the world like british chocolate! Pure heaven in your mouth!! You are beautiful, smart and funny. You are so strong and an old soul. High school is a blip in time and will be over before you know it. I didn't love it either. Your best years are ahead of you. Mine are as well. The refiners fire is a gift but you already knew that.
love and light
Tresa

TnD said...

Nice post Andie. Sounds like a hard week. Who's the creep that stole your ipod?