Monday, January 26, 2009

I DONT KNOW WHAT MY PROBLEM IS!

So today.... well today I did something really stupid.
I left my iPod in my backpack.
Now usually this is a really safe place for it and I just have it there for when I need it - this is like every single class period cause I get my work done really early.
Well low and behold, I leave my back pack out in the gym locker rooms, and when I come back to dress:
Its Gone.
Along with my pack of gum and ten bucks in cash.
The worst thing is: The person is in my Gym class. I don't know who it is, but I know that they are in my class. I kinda screwed my self over with this one.

I ONCE SAID I WOULD DIE WITHOUT MY IPOD.
GOD IS OBVIOUSLY HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR.

I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!
First goes my calculator and now goes my iPod. I am thanking my lucky -not so lucky really - stars that I put my phone in my locker where people couldn't get to it.
I would seriously be completely raging mad if I got that stolen too.



I really hate this.

If you know why this would happen or the lesson that I must learn from this please give me suggestions.
I have said many MANY times that music is my life and I completely stand by that statement. But when I cant escape to my Nirvana, I get pissy and moody and to tell ya the truth, I AM RIGHT NOW.

Ok.
I'm Done.
I hate this.
My life sucks at the moment.
This whole month has been a shit hole from the beginning.
I need to get a grip.

No Last Minute Thoughts today.
There would be a lot of expletives if I did do it.

I hate life,
Andie

4 comments:

MaRea Hess said...

Oh, but I love your last minute thoughts!! A blog post without last minute thoughts just in not a post!

I'm sorry that totally stinks that you got it stolen. I hope you told your gym teacher, maybe he/she knows something. I understand I get a lot of things stolen or lost, it sucks bad. In the end it is only STUFF!! Think positive it might just show back up?

MaRea Hess said...

That last comment was MaRea

Anna said...

Dang Andie, I'm so sorry. I bet if you tell your gym teacher or something, they would search through all the kids backpacks who are in your class.

Karen Prier said...

Buck up babe, it will get better I promise! I love you!