Friday, January 23, 2009

(:Photo Shoot:)

So me and the kids were bored this Friday night and so I decided to do their hair and dress em' up and take some photos!!!
Have fun:)

Aidan was one of my favorites to shoot:) He has all this personality that comes out when people show him some attention!


This one was just supposed to be a joke but I think its one of my favorites:)

SEE?!?! SEE THE CHARACTER?!??

If I bugged them enough, their real 
actions and personalities came up and it was so much more fun:)


He did these poses all by himself! I didn't have to tell him anything and he just did these!

Me being me...

Some of these shots were OK and not perfect..

We were getting tired and I thought 'what better way to get some serious poses?!'


This was the funnest one to shoot:)


They just started posing and they didn't know it so sometimes when they got a really cool fun shot, I would yell "FREEZE! Don't move!!!" 
They loved the attentions:)



Did this all on her own:)



By far my FAVORITE picture of them all!







I think that this is one of the best photos of me that have ever been taken.... SHOCKING. I am actually pretty here!:)



This was the very first one that I took of Sydney and I love it :)
She has so much pizazz!

3 comments:

Anna said...

That is so cute. :) It looks like so much fun! :D

rickie lee said...

wowza! i'm impressed :] everybody looked so darn cute!!! ha ha

sidandlindaadventures said...

Andie - you have so many gifts and your are discovering, using and developing them. You were born to write. You have great insight, perception and understanding. You are beautiful! Keep up the discovery and blossom. I happened to go to the SS class that Angie taught at USU yesterday. One of the quotes she gave by Kevin Hinckley seemed profound.
"Think about heavenly answers you would like from the Lord... does the Lord know your heart? your needs? your future? the growth you need? your potential? the hearts and needs of others around you? So just what are you praying for?
For our prayers to be more effective, the less we tell the Lord what we need (since He already knows our needs), and the more we ask Him what He wants us to do, the better."