Friday, January 16, 2009

Disappointment

So what do you do when the guy - or girl - you like yells at you for doing nothing?

Yesterday a girl in my school died in the morning due to an accident when she was skiing (I didn't find out till the last period of the day cause no one told me!). So everyone was in a pretty crappy mood. So in seminary - it was the last time we were in the same class so about everyone bore their testimonies and - the guy I like (Lets call him James) stood to bear his testimony. It was one of the best testimonies I have ever heard and it just strengthened the 'like' I have for him! Then after it was done and we were walking out we were talking and he was asking me if it was a good testimony and I was completely sincere when I said, " James, it was one of the best testimonies I have ever heard. I was deeply touched." He had asked me like 5 times whether it was good or not and I said something like that every time. HE STILL DIDN'T BELIEVE ME. Dumb butt.. 

I'm gonna just do dialog cause its easier.

"Andie, I'm sure that you would say that to anyone who bore their testimony."

"No James, I wouldn't. I'm not that nice." So we continued to walk and then Sydney needed to go talk to Bree and left.

Me and James were left alone to talk and then all the sudden in the middle of the conversation he stopped talking! Like:

Andie: "So James, blah blah blah blah?" (I cant remember exactly what I said).

James: "................"

Andie: "Never mind, It wasn't that funny" I smiled.

James: "................"

He seriously didn't even say a word. He just looked at me and stared. So I turned around to talk to my other friend and when I turned back around James was looking at me.

James: "Why did you leave me?"
Andie: "You weren't talking to me!"
James: "Sorry I was thinking"
Andie: "You can think and talk at the same time."
James: "I'm bad at multitasking."

So we left to the car cause Syd - thankfully! - came back right then.
We were in the car and I was singing to a hip-hop song and James yelled,
"WOULD YOU TURN IF OFF!? I'M TRYING TO FEEL THE SPIRIT!"
I was shocked so I turned around, "Are you serious?"
Syd: "I think he is dead serious".
So me and Syd kinda laughed at the uncomfortable silence that was on us and I turned the music completely off. 
We get to my house and he begins to ask for help to text his 'gal pal'. (She was really good friends with Megan the girl who died that morning. She was in a lot of pain) He didn't know what to say to her and so he wanted help from me. Syd was busy texting this guy that she really likes and wants him to ask her out to the valentines dance, so she was no help. 

So I sat there for like 10 minutes helping him out and every time I turned to go, he grabbed my hand and said, "NO. Don't give up now!" Like I was supposed to help him with this!
He was expecting my help for something that I had no obligation to do! 
I WAS PISSED! (that's just putting it mildly.)
I went home after I wrote the whole damn text and I could NOT be in a worse mood. 
I was so hurt. 
Being yelled at is bad enough, but by the guy that you have a HUGE crush on, that's even worse. 

So I had a bad week. Bad doesn't even begin to cover it really. 
 
The only silver lining in this is that I don't have any classes with him for the new semester! YAY! I don't think I would be able to handle that...

Last Minute Thoughts:
1. I HATE guys who grab boobs like they have a right to!
2. In hide and go seek base (lights out version) Make sure you were black and you cover your chest when anyone comes to feel who it is...... Stupid blankity blank blank....
3. Its so good for your soul to repent and replace:).
4. The only reason I go to school is to make sure that I get into a good college.
5. I hate high school with no real friends, and trust me when I say I really don't have any REAL friends at that school.
6. I hate feeling used and abused by people who have no right to.
7. NUTELLA IS SO GOOD!:):):)
8. "Like an apple hanging from a tree, I pick the ripest one I still got the seeds."
9. Liking someone isn't all that its cracked up to be.
10. I really don't like anyone right now and I am so glad I have that burden off my shoulders.

I love you all! Leave  comments!

Andie;) 

2 comments:

Anna said...

Whoa. You know, I really don't know what to say about there. That is extremely rude of him to act that way towards you. He had no reason to be mean to you, even if he was having a bad day or something because he shouldn't take it out on you.

When people like that are rude to me, I usually stay away from them for a while. Not like, igore them. But just give them space till they start COMING to me.

It still confuses me how he could be such a jerk! I would've slapped him lol. It totally sucks even worse because you like him. I'm so sorry.

Anna said...

Seriously, if you are considering a different high school, come to Davis! Not even kidding! Davis is awesome!